Ideal for . . .
- Older horses and ponies at rest or in light to medium work
- Older horses and ponies struggling to maintain weight
- Horses and ponies requiring slow release, stamina giving energy
- Fussy feeders
- Horses and ponies struggling to chew due to worn or missing teeth
- Horses with intolerances to barley, alfalfa and/or molasses
Benefits of Veteran Vitality . . .
- High in fibre and low in starch and sugar
- Balanced with vitamins and minerals and elevated vitamin C and E
- Contains a live yeast probiotic and prebiotics (FOS & MOS) for healthy digestion
- Includes linseed – a good source of Omega 3
- Highly palatable with natural herbs, including: Mint, Nettle Dandelion, Garlic, Fenugreek
- Barley, molasses and alfalfa free
Veteran Vitality has been specially formulated for horses and ponies from the first signs of ageing. It contains a good calorie level to help with weight maintenance along with nutritional requirements for optimum health in older horses and ponies. Once soaked it forms a soft mash making it very easy for any horses with dental problems to chew. Veteran Vitality is high in fibre and low in starch and sugar making it ‘kinder’ on the digestive system. A special blend of premium grade herbs are included, such as mint, nettle, dandelion and fenugreek, which also make it highly palatable, even to fussy feeders!